“Apply now, we are on your disposal for any information”
Time goes by. The next turn of the MSc.programme „Management of Protected Areas“will start in September, the deadline for application for June 30th.
- You want to apply, but you need technical advice?
- You have not decided yet, and would need further information?
- You decided not to apply, but you somehow regret it?
Please contact us personally:
- Information Day in Vienna: June, 13th, 17:30, Vienna University, Konferenzzimmer des Institutes für Ökologie, Althanstrasse 14, 1090 Wien
- International Colloquium on Protected Areas: June, 15th, 9:00-16:00, University of Klagenfurt, Hörsaal 10
- Contact the directors personally: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our office, Caroline Stuchetz, personally: email@example.com
Make also use of our personal telephone service. Submit your telephone number (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will contact you within the next days. The MSc-Team is on your disposal for any information. Comprehensive information is available on the homepage: www.mpa.uni-klu.ac.at.
Frequently asked questions
- Are there scholarships available? Yes, the programme offers reduced fees for participants from Eastern European and developing countries. Please refer to email@example.com.
- What are the costs? The tuition fee is € 12,400.- plus the costs for travel and accomodation.
- Does the programm increase my personal opportunities? Yes. The curriculum is well adapted to practical demands. Besides, the programme is well known and you join in into an excellent network of experience.
- How many days do I have to be present in the courses? There are some 70 days of course. They are organised in modules, some two thirds of these days are fridays and weekends. Due to a long-term time-schedule the programme can be combined with a job or other obligations.
- How does the application procedure work? The procedure is easy. You submit the application form, a CV and a letter of intent until June 30th. Once the material has been submitted personal interviews will be held. Participants will be notified when admitted to the programme.
- Where will the courses take place? Besides the University of Klagenfurt the programme makes use of seminar facilities of different protected areas in Middle and Eastern Europe.